A couple of points.
- This bot uses a websocket library and websockets for bots is not supported by Cisco but it does work well. If you prefer webhooks just remove the websocket configuration and library.
- Flint-node configuration and conversation files broken into their own files and imported into other files that need them.
- Switch statement used to sort conversations which is different than the Flint-node examples.
- Watson used for logging throughout. Use .env file to up date to production to turn all logging off.
- .env file required for all Spark token settings unless you care to change of course!