Below is an except from the readme on the Github repo:
Simple app to deploy packages to Cisco Telepresence apps. Branding for CE9.2.1+ and backup bundles for CE9.3+ devices is supported. Backup bundles is a new features for CE9.3+ firmware.
Currently capable of deploying:
- Custom Branding with little fuss. Checks the endpoint if it is branding capable via firmware version and endpoint type. Takes care of reading CSV files for endpoints and also base64 encoding of image files.
- Using the branding option the script will check your endpoint version and deploy branding to endpoints capable or wallpaper for non-branding capable devices. SX10 has no branding option even if the firmware is CE9.3 so wallpaper will be deployed.
- Deploy wallpaper images (also disables branding) to all your endpoints instead of using the branding option.
- Deploy a backup bundle to multiple endpoints. Will create the backup bundle checksum for deployment and acts as http server for package delivery. This is a new features in CE9.3.
- Download logs from a single device for troubleshooting or for submitting to TAC.
- Cisco Video endpoint on same network as deployment server/PC.
- Linux or Windows device running latest version of Nodejs.
- CSV file with IP addresses for endpoints placed in the Endpoint directory
- Image files to be deployed placed in branding and wallpaper directories
- Branding image 272x272 preferred
- Background Image 1920x1080 preferred
- Backup bundle created using CE9.3 device for backup bundle option.
If you have any other suggestions for helping manage devices please let me know in the comments. Happy to consider all options to add to the script.